Michaela had to dress up for her Grandparents 50th Anniversary and even painted her toes, wore jewelry and heals. Hours earlier she played in a softball game in Woodville and was covered in red clay. My tom-boy is growing up to be a beautiful girl!
She certainly is...a beautiful young woman. Was thinking that as I looked at the photo you have on your home page of the 3 kids. She is really very good looking!
I am married to my best friend Jeff and a busy mom of three wonderful kids, Madie, Michaela and Kelly and two crazy family pets: Tinkerbell our dog and Wendy our cat. We love to travel, camp and spend lots of time at the ballpark.
2 comments:
i love michaela's hair pulled back like that!
thanks for the updates!
She certainly is...a beautiful young woman. Was thinking that as I looked at the photo you have on your home page of the 3 kids. She is really very good looking!
Post a Comment