Only 28 days and our family will be meeting up with my parents and brother & sister's families...15 people and 2 dogs! Wow! We have rented a house on the Outer Banks of North Carolina for a week. Each adult couple has their own bedroom and the boys and girls each have their own. We also have a pool, 6 person hot tub, and aren't too far from the beach. What a step up from our last trip. I just hope we have as much fun...I'm sure we will. I am looking forward to spending the afternoons on the beach and checking out the local attractions. Madie is looking forward to getting a henna tattoo.
On our way up we will be taking a ferry ride from the mainland to Ocracoke Island. It's about a 2.5 hour ride (only $15 for us and the car...bargain!) and then we will travel up the Outer Banks checking out the sites on our way up to Corolla. Can't wait!!!




2 comments:
Wow! You've been busy blogging! And it looks like you've had a busy summer too. When do you leave for the outerbanks? We leave on the 18th and the boys are so looking forward to it. This summer is flying by. Miss you!
Katie
I'm planning on stopping by next week to see you guys. We have swim lessons, so it'll be in the morning.
Post a Comment