


When I was a kid...yes, I remember that long ago!...I remember scooting up the woodwork of the doors...or was that watching my little sister scoot up the doors...yeah, that's probably it. I was "graceful" back then too! Anyways, while we were in Pennsylvania my niece Libby went up the doorway and Kelly thought that was awesome. Soon all the kids were climbing the wall!!!
4 comments:
so the kids were literally climbing the walls!
who's house is that?
Yes! 6 kids (sometimes 7 when John Michael was there) and 5 dogs in one house. We were all climing the walls! It's my sister's house.
which room is orange in her house? is that the same orange as in amy's....it is deeper than i imagined.
That is her dining room. It's venitian plaster and it's more of a orangie-brown. I will try and forward you the pics of Amy's living room...it's orange.
Post a Comment