Jeff and the kids, especially Kelly, have been bugging me for years to get a kitty. Well, I finally gave in. It was totally unplanned and unexpected. In fact, Jeff said he had to pick himself up off the floor when I called to make sure it was okay to bring her home. Kelly's teacher had found her on the playground and brought her to the office. I took one look at her and knew she was coming home. The kids unanimously decided to call her Wendy. I guess we are keeping with the "Peter Pan" theme. Tinkerbell and Wendy. So far they get along okay. Tink wants to play with Wendy but she just ignores her.
Friday, December 7, 2007
New addition!
Jeff and the kids, especially Kelly, have been bugging me for years to get a kitty. Well, I finally gave in. It was totally unplanned and unexpected. In fact, Jeff said he had to pick himself up off the floor when I called to make sure it was okay to bring her home. Kelly's teacher had found her on the playground and brought her to the office. I took one look at her and knew she was coming home. The kids unanimously decided to call her Wendy. I guess we are keeping with the "Peter Pan" theme. Tinkerbell and Wendy. So far they get along okay. Tink wants to play with Wendy but she just ignores her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment