Friday, September 26, 2008

Marching Madie!

Madie finally got her colorguard uniform...they came in Friday...doesn't she look so cute. They all have to have their hair parted on the left and put in a bun. They also all have the same earrings, eyeshadow, lip gloss, etc. They finally got to march with the band during halftime. They are only doing one of the three songs so far but Madie is glad that the first time is over. She had butterflies and shook thru the who thing. I didn't get to see her but Jeff gave me blow-by-blow descriptions and sent me this picture. Michaela and I had to go do some fundraising for her travel ball team. Nana and I plan on making it to her next game while Jeff, Kelly and Michaela are setting up our tent at Seminole State Park next Friday. Kelly will be fighting the Bobcat...more about that later.

No comments: