Sunday, July 15, 2007

Here we go again

We started our blogging experience at www.keelfamily.blog.com, but found that site to be hard to use so here we are starting over. I really want to know if anybody is reading my blog so please leave me a comment and let me know how I'm doing or what you are up to.

More to come on the Keel family soon...it's been a slow week for us! Yeah!

5 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

Yea!!!
I'm so glad you have joined! I'll add your blog to my list.
Had fun last night...looking forward to the trip next week.

Dee Dee's Diary said...

DeeDee will watch your blog...isn't this so much fun?
Robin's Mom

CroppinRobin said...

I like those flowers.

CroppinRobin said...

Okay....I've been here twice today, and you've changed the header! So funny....
Actually, I changed mine about 20 times before I got it to where I was happy with it. I had a lot of fun making the headers....Let me know if you need help.

CroppinRobin said...

Nope...you don't need my help...Looks great!